Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 95

Thread: name that tune.....

  1. #41
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Janet Jackson (Ms. Jackson if your nasty) - Rope Burn

    When the sun shines, when it rains
    Christmas partys, football games
    Winter, summer, fall or spring
    I see you in everything

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I cant go there by Kenny Chesney featuring Tim McGraw!!! Whoooooooooo!!


    I purposely forgot about
    Loving anyone
    Cuz I'm the only one who has
    Who has been stepped upon

  3. #43
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    ackkkk*Pouts*......*sits and waits*.....I dunno it........ [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #44
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Mourning - Tantric

    Is there something that you are trying to say
    Don't hold back now
    It's been a long time since I felt this way
    So don't hold back now
    I purposely forgot about loving anyone
    'Cause I'm the only one who has been stepped upon

    Is there something that you are trying to say
    'Cause I can take it
    'Cause I grew up a man this way
    And if I'm hurt, I'll shake it
    I'll crawl back into my cave
    That's how I'll make it
    'Cause out of all this hurt we have
    Beauty thus become, beauty thus become

    In the mourning I can see the sights
    No wonder I could never keep you satisfied
    In the mourning I can see inside
    Myself and all the things that you were trying to hide

    In the mourning I can see the sights
    No wonder I could never keep you satisfied
    In the mourning I can see inside
    Myself and all the things that you were trying to hide

    Wishing all the best for you
    And now I will say goodbye
    'Cause all the shit that we've been through
    Put wisdom in my eyes
    So walk away, don't turn around
    'Cause I won't be standing here
    'Cause all the lies that I've been living through
    Are becoming very clear
    And beauty thus become

    In the mourning I can see the sights
    No wonder I could never keep you satisfied
    In the mourning I can see inside
    Myself and all the things that you were trying to hide

    In the mourning I can see the sights
    No wonder I could never keep you satisfied
    In the mourning I can see inside
    Myself and all the things that you were trying to hide

    Then you conned me into thinking
    That all I had was you
    The small insinuations were cutting me through
    And now I stand alone here
    Stronger than before
    And I'll never go back, never go back, never go

    In the mourning I can see the sights
    No wonder I could never keep you satisfied
    In the mourning I can see inside
    Myself and all the things that you were trying to hide

    In the mourning I can see the sights
    No wonder I could never keep you satisfied
    In the mourning I can see inside
    Myself and all the things that you were trying to hide

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    When i was a young gurl my daddy warned me bout the opposite sex, he said yeah thats just what you need some crayze boy with wild ideas you know what always happens next....i tried to heed his advice but now im thinkin it sounds kinda nice..........

  5. #45
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Jus what i need on a night like this.....

    Janey used to work on the docks workin for her man she brings home her pay for love

  6. #46
    SummerStorm'sCowboy
    Guest SummerStorm'sCowboy's Avatar

    Post

    sits and waits
    i have no clue no clue at all

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    *L* it was livin on a prayer by bon jovi


    everytime our eyes meet this feelin inside me is almost than i can take baby when you touch me i can feel how much you love me and it jus blows me away

  8. #48
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    amazed by lonestarStanding in line


    To see the show tonight
    And there's a light on
    Heavy glow
    By the way I tried to say
    I'd be there... waiting for
    Dani the girl
    is singing songs to me
    Beneath the marquee... overload

    Steak Knife Caro Shark
    Con Job Boot Cut

    Skin that flick
    She's such a little DJ
    Get there quick
    By street but not the freeway
    turn that trick
    to make a little leeway
    Beat that nic
    But not the way that we play

    Dog Town Blood Bath
    Rib Cage Soft Tail

    Standing in line
    To see the show tonight
    And there's a light on
    Heavy glow
    By the way I tried to say
    I'd be there... waiting for

    Black Jack Dope Dick
    Pawn Shop Quick Pick

    Kiss that Dyke
    I know you want to hold one
    Not on strike
    But I'm about to bowl one
    Bite that mic
    I know you never stole one
    Girls that like
    A story so I told one

    Song Bird Main Line
    Cash Back Hard top

    Standing in line
    To see the show tonight
    And there's a light on
    Heavy glow
    By the way I tried to say
    I'd be there... waiting for
    Dani the girl
    is singing songs to me
    Beneath the marquee... of her soul
    By the way I tried to say
    I'd be there... waiting for

    Chant

    Standing in line
    To see the show tonight
    And there's a light on
    Heavy glow
    By the way I tried to say
    I'd be there... waiting for
    Dani the girl
    is singing songs to me
    Beneath the marquee... of her soul
    By the way I tried to say
    I know you
    Looking for
    Standing in line
    To see the show tonight
    And there's a light on
    Heavy glow
    By the way I tried to say
    I'd be there... waiting for

  9. #49
    SummerStorm'sCowboy
    Guest SummerStorm'sCowboy's Avatar

    Post

    twidles thumbs hmmmmmmm

  10. #50
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    By The Way

    well it's saturday night and you're all dressed up in blue

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •